Disclosure requirements pursuant to Article 13 of GDRP Regulation (EU)
Your personal data in MOBI Foundation
The law has changed. On May 25th, 2018, new EU regulations on the protection of personal data became applicable. GDRD Regulation (RODO1) unifies the regulations of personal data processing in the EU. Therefore we would like to inform you that:
- The Data Administrator of your personal data transferred to us when using our services is MOBI Foundation which runs the further education centre of Polish Linguistic Institute, registered by District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, Division XII of National Court Register under KRS number 0000612039, address: Mazowiecka12/24, 00-048 Warszawa; e-mail address: email@example.com, (hereinafter “MOBI”).
- Your personal data:
a) are stored according to the regulations of personal data protection, particularly the Act from 10th May 2018 on the protection of personal data, Dz. U. (Journal of Laws) from 2018, item 1000.
- b) if you enter a contract with us, your personal data will be processed for this purpose including service delivery and payment (legal basis – performance of the contract);
- c) after the contract is performed we may process your data for possible complaints service and other claims (legal basis – our legitimate interest);
- d) may be processed in relation to issuing and storage of invoices or other accounting documents (legal basis – fulfilment of our legal obligations);
- If we process your personal data based on the consent, your data shall be processed till the withdrawal of the consent, while in other cases only to achieve goals for which these data were gathered.
- We process your personal data because it is necessary to provide our services including:
- a) enabling the provision of services electronically and full use of the www.instytutjezykowy.pl website (hereinafter “The Website”);
b) setting up and managing your account and providing services for your account, transactions and troubleshooting technical problems;
- c) handling complaints in case you make such a complaint;
d) handling requests that you send to us;
e) contacting you including for the purposes related to service provision;
f) additionally the law requires us to process your personal data for tax and accounting purposes.
- We also process your personal data for the purposes mentioned below based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is as follows:
- a) monitoring your activity, including for example searching for keywords and managing your activity on Our Website/Shop;
- b) matching ads with the content you have previously viewed, customising the category of offers or individual offers in page layout;
- c) running marketing activities including direct marketing of our own services and products or third party’s services and products;
- d) contacting you, including for the purposes related to the marketing activities allowed through the available communication channels, particularly via e-mail or phone;
e) providing payment services;
f) ensuring the safety of the services we provide electronically including enforcement of internal regulations and prevention of misuse and fraud;
g) handling your requests, particularly to the user service department and via contact form in situation when they are not directly related to the implementation of the contract;
- h) organising loyalty schemes, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
- i) collecting debts, conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- j) storing data for archiving and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligation under the law);
- We shall process your personal data ourselves and we provide them to the parties cooperating with us in order to ensure the highest quality of the services. It shall include IT, hosting, legal and accounting services providers. These entities process your personal data on our behalf and only for the purpose mentioned in the paragraph 2.
- Submitting data is voluntary but essential to accomplishing purposes mentioned above.
- You can contact us via traditional or electronic post, all addresses are mentioned under paragraph 1.
- We shall inform you that none of your personal data is not processed for automated decision-making (profiling).
- Any person, whose personal data are processed has a right to access, rectify and delete them. He/she shall have a right to limit their processing, to transfer data, to object processing and to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the legal compliance of data processing (if the processing is based on the consent) which was made based on the consent before its withdrawal. On your request we shall provide the copy of your personal data, but for every further copy we will charge a reasonable fee.
- Any person, whose personal data are processed by MOBI has a right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych) if she/he sees processing of her/his personal data as violation of General Data Protection Regulation from 27th April 2016.
- The competent authority for the complaint mentioned above is the Personal Data Protection Office (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych), Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. However you shall be aware that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).