Do you want to learn Polish?
Quarantine should not become an obstacle to learning Polish language!
Polish Linguistic Institute organizes free of charge ❗ online intensive Polish language courses on all levels.
Participation in the course is free of charge, although registration is required due to the limited number of places.
How to register?
1. Fulfill online test to define your level https://www.instytutjezykowy.pl/en/test
2. Fill in the questionnaire about your preferred class time (the more options you select, the better chances of getting a place in the group you have).
3. Send us the completed and signed declaration form https://www.instytutjezykowy.pl/attachments/article/121/20200301_Deklaracja.docx via post, together with a copy of your document entitling your stay on the territory of Poland to the following address:
ul. Mazowiecka 12/24
or deliver these documents to the postbox directly (on the address of the Institute).
4. You will receive an email in order to arrange the online language audit with the teacher, to determine your level of Polish proficiency.
5. Wait for the e-mail with the information about qualification for the course and the start date of the online classes.
❗ Only third-country nationals who meet the criteria according to the Сurrent FAMI Beneficiary Manual from 01.03.2020 (pages 10-12) may take benefits from this offer. The participation is decided by the order of applications.
🇪🇺 The „Practical Integration” project is co-financed by The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and from the state budget.
The „Practical Integration” project is co-financed
by The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and from the state budget.